KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar was conducted at Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma & Orthopedics, Bangalore. More than 100 postgraduates participated in the event and the same was streamed live on youtube by KCIAPM Social media sub committee. Faculty from SGITO, headed by Dr Niranjan Gowda, moderated the session. A total of 15 interesting cases of lesions of Bone were discussed.
- JAN 2021: REPORT OF #KCIAPMPathWebinar On #SoftTissuePath topic” ON 23rd January 2021
- NOVEMBER 2020: REPORT OF KCIAPM Path Webinar on “ Diagnostic Approach to Cutaneous Vesiculo –Bullous lesions “ on 21st November, 2020.
- DECEMBER 2020: REPORT OF KCIAPM supported Neuropathology Society’s “ First Weekend Webinar” on December 11th and 12th, 2020
- OCTOBER 2020: REPORT OF KCIAPM online ” Synopsis Writing Demystified ” webinar series from 26th to 29th October
- OCTOBER 2020: REPORT OF KAPCON2020