KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar was conducted at Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma & Orthopedics, Bangalore. More than 100 postgraduates participated in the event and the same was streamed live on youtube by KCIAPM Social media sub committee. Faculty from SGITO, headed by Dr Niranjan Gowda, moderated the session. A total of 15 interesting cases of lesions of Bone were discussed.
- SEPTEMBER 2019: REPORT OF KAPCON 2019 conducted at S NIjalingappa Medical College, Bagalkot
- AUGUST 2019: REPORT OF 5th KCIAPM interactive slide seminar conducted at SDM Dharwad
- MARCH 2019: REPORT of KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar conducted by Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma & Orthopedics, Bangalore on 16th March 2019.
- FEB 2019: REPORT of KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar conducted by Anand Diagnostic Laboratory on 16th Feb 2019
- FEB 2019:REPORT OF VIII Annual KCIAPM state level Pathology Postgraduate Quiz held at BMC on 8th February 2019.