We are happy to announce that we are organizing IXth Annual State Level KCIAPM Postgraduate Pathology Quiz on 31st January 2020. The topics for
We are happy to announce that we are organizing IXth Annual State Level KCIAPM Postgraduate Pathology Quiz on 31st January 2020. The topics for the quiz include General Pathology, Molecular Pathology, Recent advances, Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Systemic Pathology, Autopsy and Blood Banking. We take this opportunity to invite all the colleges to participate in the Quiz at the Garden City – Bengaluru.
- The quiz will be conducted on two levels. Six teams will be selected for the final round based on elimination round by written test (MCQs).
- Final round quiz will consist of five different rounds.
- Each college will be represented by two teams comprising of two students in each team.
- Participants must be postgraduate student.
- Participants should carry a college identity card and bonafide certificate from HOD of pathology.
- Maximum of two teams can participate from a college recommended by HOD, Department of Pathology. HOD of respective college will be considered as the official team representing the college.
- Further correspondence can be done through e-mail.
- Participant teams have to fill the registration forms compulsorily and register their respective teams before 24th January 2020 and to be sent to the email id.
- Registration closes on 24th Jan 2020. No spot registration.
- Registration fee of Rs 600 per team should be paid at the registration counter on the day of the quiz.
More details, please click this link here or copy-paste this link https://www.kciapm.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pg-quiz-broucher-converted.pdf in the browser.
All Day (Friday)
ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR Rajajinagar
Department of PathologyESI Medical College & PGIMResicpathpgquiz@gmail.com