Online registrationKCIAPM Life membership
Fill the form with all the details and submit by paying the fees – online, cards, wallets, UPI, netbanking etc
- Life members: Candidates for membership shall be nominated by two members of the association. The application form is downloadable from the website and should contain all the information as required in the form. Persons holding any of the following qualifications are eligible to apply:- MD / DNB in pathology, Diploma in clinical pathology, MD / DNB in microbiology, Diploma in medical microbiology / Bacteriology, MD in laboratory medicine, PhD in pathology or medical microbiology. Students studying for their post-graduation in any of the above are also eligible. Membership of persons other
than those having the qualification listed above will be subject to approval by the executive council based on the contributions made by the applicant to the field of pathology / microbiology / laboratory medicine.
- Ordinary members: The provision for enrolling new ordinary members has been stopped and all ordinary members existent at the time of implementation have been upgraded to life members.
- Honorary members: Honorary membership may be conferred on individuals of repute after obtaining approval of the executive council during the executive meeting as per agenda. Honorary members shall have the right of attending the meetings of the association and of taking part in discussion but shall have no voting rights.
Affiliate members: Members from affiliated bodies, as per rules, can become affiliate members and will be subject to rules of the association. Affiliate members shall be eligible to attend the conference and to present papers / posters and the GBM but have no right to vote. Affiliate members shall not be nominated / elected into the executive committee of KC-IAPM.
How to become a member
Membership fee: Rs 4000( Four Thousand only ) Offline fees
- NEFT/RTGS of to be done to the following details.
- Account name: KCIAPM
- Account Number: 04242010042151
- Bank: Syndicate Bank
- Branch: Malleshwaram 18th Cross
- IFSC Code: SYNB0000424
Once the transaction is done, kindly provide the transaction details ( with transaction reference number ) and mail the Scanned PDF copy of the completed application form ( in Color) to email@example.com
CLICK HERE to download the membership form
Privileges of membership:
- Payment of lifetime subscription shall entitle the members for that period to all privileges of membership of the association.
- A member shall be entitled to receive a copy of any publications and communications of the association either free of cost or at such rates as the association may fix from time to time.
- All members shall have the right to attend and take part in discussion on all meetings, general and special as arranged by the association.
- All members shall have the right to attend conferences and CME / workshop programs that are organized by the association or any of its zonal branches.
Subscription for membership:
The fee for life membership is Rs. 4000/- as a one time subscription made at the time of application. The subscription may be revised from time to time with the approval of the general body.
Honorary membership is not chargeable as it is conferred upon individuals as decided by the executive committee.
Affiliate membership subscription shall depend on the mutual agreement between the two associations that are affiliated.
Termination of membership:
Any member may terminate his own membership by notifying the secretary in writing. Under extra-ordinary and adverse circumstances, the executive may take a consensus decision (with at least 2/3 of members voting in favour) to expel any member including a member of the executive committee. This decision shall be taken during a special meeting convened for the purpose and in the general interest of the association. The decision to expel a given member shall be communicated in writing, which shall be signed jointly by the Hon. Secretary and the President of the association.